Indoor Air Quality
The team at Expert HVAC Care knows that you want to provide your family with the healthiest living environment possible. Unfortunately, even the cleanest homes suffer from issues with indoor air quality. Were you aware that indoor air tends to be more polluted than outdoor air? The issue is so severe that the EPA has listed low indoor air quality among the top five public health risks. If you invest in improving your indoor air quality, you’re working to improve your family’s health.
At Expert HVAC Care, you’ll find a number of products that can improve the quality of air in your home. Many of the brands they carry are among the top in the industry. Give us a call so that we can let you know more about the products we offer. We’d be happy to provide you with a free quote for your home!
What Causes Indoor Air Quality To Suffer?
There are a number of things that can effect the quality of air on your home. These include:
- Pet Dander
- Poor ventilation
- Issues with vented combustion appliances; they can leak carbon monoxide into the air
- Mildew and mold, which is usually caused by moisture or humidity
- VOCs from cleaning products used in the home
- Harmful substances in building materials, such as lead, asbestos, or formaldehyde
- Increased pollution levels because of heat and humidity
The Best Indoor Air Quality Products
Indoor air quality products are able to improve your home’s air quality in three distinct ways:
• Source Control
If you are able to combine all three of these methods, you’ll see a dramatic improvement in your air quality. Your home will immediately have healthier air to breathe.
You can find all kinds of indoor air quality products at Expert HVAC Care, such as:
- Air Filtration Systems: We offer a variety of air purifiers and filtration systems in an array of styles. There are UV lights, pleated filters, electronic cleaners, and so much more. When you have an air filtration system in your house, you can keep airborne contaminants from spreading and causing issues.
- Humidifiers: While many people associate humidity with discomfort, a humidifier can actually add some much-needed moisture to your home. You should strive for a perfect balance of humidity. In the winter, the air in your home may become overly dry. This can lead to all kinds of issues. When you have the right humidifier, you’ll be able to keep moisture in the air.
- Dehumidifiers: If you purchase a dehumidifier from Expert HVAC Care, you’ll be able to reduce the humidity in your home during the hot summer months. Your home will be more comfortable, and you’ll be able to stop the spread of mold and mildew. It’s a great way to have more control over your home!
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors: Any home that has a gas stove or heat needs a carbon monoxide detector. Carbon monoxide can be deadly. A simple monitor can be the different between life and death.
- And so much more!