Make Sure Your Home Is Warm When You Need It The Most!
When fall arrives and you realize the colder temperatures are just around the corner, it is time to begin thinking about having your furnace serviced and repaired. Having proper maintenance performed on your system will help to ensure that your furnace keeps you and your entire family warm all winter long. So before that all too familiar chill starts to set in, take the time to carefully inspect your heating system to ensure that it is working correctly. The following are some helpful tips from Expert HVAC Care, your heating repair experts and a brand that is trusted nationwide based on their reputation of always placing homeowners first.
Expert HVAC Care Worry Free Furnace Maintenance
The key to keeping your energy costs low is to ensure that your furnace is functioning properly.
The following are steps you need to take each fall in order to ensure that your furnace runs as safely and efficiently as possible:
- Inspect the vents to ensure they are clear. Your furnace will run inefficiently if there are any blockages.
- Ensure that the thermostat is operating correctly.
- At the beginning of the heating season, change the air filter, and then each month after that while you are using your furnace.
- Check for any gas leaks. If any connections look damaged or worn, or you smell gas, call a professional to repair the furnace before starting it.
- Every other month, clean the air filter if you own an electronic air cleaner.
- Contact Expert HVAC Care in your local area and get your annual tune-up scheduled.
What Is Included In An Annual Furnace Tune-Up?
Apart from the maintenance that you do yourself on your furnace, the best way of ensuring that your heating system operates effectively and safely over the entire heating season is to have a comprehensive safety and cleaning inspection performed every year by a professional.
Maintenance services offered by Expert HVAC Care includes the following:
- A comprehensive check to ensure reliable and operation for the entire heating season.
- Adjusting any controls as necessary
- Professional cleaning
- Inspecting all of the components of your furnace
Expert HVAC Care is the one to turn to for all of your furnace needs. We want you to be comfortable in your own home, so whether it is repairs, replacements, maintenance, or installations, we are the best choice.