Commercial Furnace Replacement
Give Expert HVAC Care A Call ASAP!
Are the cold temperatures from your ailing furnace starting to slow down your business? If so, then it may be time to replace your commercial furnace. If you aren’t sure, then our knowledge technicians here at Expert HVAC Care will help you with calculating what your return on investment is so that you will be able to make the best decision for what your business really needs.
The following are some tips to help you know whether it’s time to replace your commercial furnace:
- Age: It is recommended by the EPA’s (Environmental Protection Agency’s) ENERGY STAR program that a furnace should be replaced if it is 15 years or older, given the efficiency improvements that can be seen with a new unit.
- Extensive or frequent repairs: If you are contacting a technician constantly or repair costs add up to over fifty percent of replacement value, then you might want to go ahead and replace your commercial furnace.
- Noise: A furnace will frequently make excessive noise when it is struggling to maintain proper temperature.
- Comfort issues: If there are uneven temperatures and drafty conditions throughout your business premises, it may indicate that you need to replace your commercial furnace.
- Energy expenditures: If you compare the costs of operating a new furnace compared to running your old furnace it may points towards the fact that it is time to replace your commercial furnace.
- Unsafe operating conditions: You might need to immediately replace your furnace if you have certain safety issues, like significant holes or cracks in the furnace heat exchanger.
New Furnace Benefits
There are numerous benefits to having a more efficient and newer furnace:
- Lower energy bills: Over the past 30 years, the AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization) ratings, used for measuring furnace efficiency, have made dramatic improvements. Older furnaces, like those built in the 1970s, only operate at around 65% efficiency, compared to the current furnace models that can achieve 97% ratings – which is close to total efficiency. This results in you enjoying big monthly energy savings for the course of your new furnace’s lifetime.
- Improved comfort: Having a newer furnace will be able to control your business’ temperature better.
- Environmental: Consuming less energy will result in your business having a smaller carbon footprint as well as lower utility bills.
We Can Assist You With Making The Best Choice For Your Business
We understand that selecting a new furnace unit for heating your commercial space is an important decision and there are several different factors that need to be considered. Other factors that might influence your decision on replacing your commercial furnace include the following:
- Warranty: A new furnace with have a warranty that comes with it. That can help you save money if the need for service comes up.
- Geographic location: Businesses that are located in a warmer climate might not be as inclined to buy a new furnace compared to businesses that are in colder climates where there is a frequent need for a furnace.
- Your existing system: When you choose to upgrade to a different kind of heating system to use in your business than the one you have currently, there could be additional costs that are involved such as installation and setup.
- Tax incentives and rebates: Tax incentives and rebates are available for replacing your commercial furnace that may save you as much as 30% of what a higher-efficiency, new system will cost. Your local utility company might offer additional incentives and rebates also.
Call Us For More Information On Replacing Your Furnace
There are various kinds of commercial furnace replacement options that are available to you:
- Geothermal heat pumps
- Air source heat pumps
- Oil furnaces
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
If you decide to replace your commercial furnace, then make sure that your system gets off to a great start by getting a preventive maintenance schedule established, which includes annual professional maintenance as well as in-house preventive maintenance tasks.
Expert HVAC Care is the one to turn to for all of your Commercial Furnace needs. We want you and your employees to be comfortable in your business, so whether it is repairs, replacements, maintenance, or installations, we are the best choice.