Commercial AC Maintenance
Keep Your Business Comfortable
Air-conditioner is essential for your business. A well maintained air conditioning system not only keeps the customers happy but also creates a successful and productive work environment for the employees by keeping them comfortable. Maintenance of commercial air conditioning on a regular basis is the key to keep the system running efficiently. Expert HVAC Care offers professional air conditioner repair and annual maintenance services.
There are many benefits of commercial air conditioning maintenance:
- It saves a lot of money as regular maintenance maintains the system efficiency as compared to poorly maintained systems.
- It also enhances the lifespan of the system as a well maintained air conditioning system lasts longer than one that has been completely neglected.
- Regular air conditioning maintenance helps in preventing and identifying issues before they become big enough to affect your business.
DIY AC Maintenance
There are a number of regular maintenance tasks that you can perform on your own when it comes to commercial air conditioning maintenance.
- You need to make sure that the air filters are always clean as dirty filters reduce the airflow which forces the air conditioning system to work harder. Cleaning or changing the air filters every 2 to 3 months not only maintain the efficiency but also enhances the lifespan of the system.
- The system should be kept clean as airflow blockage reduces efficiency. Remove the debris on the fins around the outdoor condensing unit with the help of a soft broom. Get rid of leaves, plants, weeds as well as other things that surround the unit and also, hose it off frequently.
- You need to ensure that there is no problem with the airflow and air is able to flow freely around the unit. Occasional visual inspection should be made to make sure that the vents aren’t blocked.
- You need to keep a maintenance log. It can be in the form of a simple calendar that records the tasks performed as well as upcoming maintenance needs to make sure that nothing is overlooked.
Professional Commercial A/C Maintenance
Professional maintenance on a regular basis is necessary for a commercial A/C system. A professional technician has the know-how to identify issues that can’t be identified by you and they can help in preventing expensive and unexpected repairs. You should sign a maintenance agreement and schedule professional maintenance of your commercial air conditioning system, preferably in the spring before the hot summer months take a toll on the system.
Here is what a trained technician from Expert HVAC Care can do during a maintenance appointment:
- Inspection and maintenance of the components of air conditioning system will include cleaning of coils, blower components, condensation of drain, checking of electrical components, proper lubrication and any adjustments as needed.
- Checking the level of refrigerant levels to make sure that the system runs efficiently and there is no damage to the compressor.
- A diagnostics check on the system will be performed to ensure the safe and proper functioning of the system as well as thermostat.
- Identification and proper resolution of any leaks in the duct work to make sure that there is no loss of cold air as it results in wasted energy and leads to an uncomfortable working environment.
- Prevention of unexpected repairs and damages by taking care of the issues in the air conditioning system before they become big enough to cause a system failure or lead to costly repairs.
Expert HVAC Care is the one to turn to for all of your Commercial Air Conditioning needs. We want you and your employees to be comfortable in your business, so whether it is repairs, replacements, maintenance, or installations, we are the best choice.