#1 Heating and Cooling Referral Service in Philadelphia. Call (215) 302-0220 for a free estimate!
Air conditioners are supposedly sturdy machines built to be used for the long term, and we understand that. However, it is very important to have maintenance performed on a regular basis to ensure long life and efficiency. All air conditioner systems need to have some attention and care in order to maintain increased comfort and peak operating efficiency. If you neglect doing regular maintenance on your air conditioner, it can result in losing peak cooling efficiency which leads to higher maintenance costs, bigger electricity bills and early replacement at times.
Losses Caused By Neglecting Your Regular Maintenance:
Every year that you skip regular maintenance check-ups can lead to you losing as much as 5% of the system’s efficiency. Over time, that can become significant. The cost for regular maintenance services and annual check-ups are relatively low and can lead to you saving a significant amount of money on replacement costs, repair bills and electricity bills. Even if you have been putting these services off for a number of years, having a tune-up done can help your air conditioner’s efficiency back up to optimal levels.
Cost-Effective Ways For Staying Cool
Skyrocketing energy costs are expensive! These days, it is very important to take the right steps to making your house more comfortable without needing to spend more money than is necessary. The following steps can really help you keep your home cooler all throughout the summer.
1. Have regular check-ups, done two times per year, in order to maintain your air conditioner to prevent any expensive repairs and running efficiently. It is a lot more cost-effective and easier to prevent damage from happening than it is to need to have to repair equipment.
2. Remember to change the filter one your system once per month. That helps the air flow more freely through the air conditioning system and also makes it easier for it to operate correctly.
3. We recommend that you keep your shades and curtains drawn on your home’s west and south windows. Doing this can frequently save 3% to 6% on your utility bills and help with decreasing the load on your air conditioning system.
4. Whenever you are mowing your lawn, always turn your outdoor unit off. It cut grass and debris blow into your outdoor unit it can potentially interfere with its air flow which can result in your heating and air conditioning system having decreased efficiency levels.
5. Plant a tree. It will absorb carbon dioxide out of the air and your home will be provide with natural shade from the sun.
Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance
If you are going away on a day drive or leaving home on a long weekend, don’t turn your air conditioner off. You may think that sounds crazy and will cost you a lot of money to leave it on, but it actually won’t. That is due to the fact that your house can’t start to instantly cool off and it might result in high electricity bills. On warm days, if your air conditioner is turned off, it has to work harder to return to the desired temperature after you get back home and that can cause it to use extra electricity also.
During the summer, humidity and heat builds up inside the walls of your home and also the carpet and furniture. It can take hours to get rid of it. In order to avoid these types of conditions, whenever you are leaving your house for a day or extended period of time, just increase the temperature around 4 degrees, rather than completely trying off the A/C. That can help to keep your utility bills low and when you get back home you will feel much more comfortable.
Central Heating is a type of heating system where air is heated in a central area and then sent throughout the entire building via ductwork in order to provide multiple parts of a building or rooms with warmth. Making sure that your home is properly insulated can help to increase the performance and effectiveness of your system. As technology continues to advance, you have more options available, including ductless heating, than you ever had before.
Here at Expert HVAC Care, the heating experts on our staff will analyze as well as diagnose your heating system to detect any malfunctions it may have. Whether you have a newer high efficiency system or old heating system, our expert heating technicians are fully trained to make sure your heating system is maintained properly. When your heating system is kept in top working condition by having annual heater maintenance performed, it can help you significantly reduce your monthly energy bills. We provide 24/7 emergency heater repair services. That way you can assured that you are covered at the times when you really need it the most. Our trucks are always kept fully stock so that we can get your heat problem fixed the first time we come out. Keep in mind that you want to have reliable, affordable and honest Philadelphia repair service.
Get Free Estimate
Local Contact Information
744 South St #742, Philadelphia, PA 19147
10 Reasons Why You Should Have Your Furnace Checked:
- Have carbon monoxide checks to improve family safety
- Peace of mind
- Conserve the energy supply of our nation
- Healthier indoor air
- Protect against increasing energy costs
- Improved cooling and heating capacity
- Less unexpected service calls
- Prolong the life of your equipment
- Maintain manufacturer warranty
- Save as much as 100% on your utility bills
Tips For Saving Money On Your Heating
- Lower your heater’s thermostat whenever you are away from home
- Check and replace your furnace filters on a regular basis
- Takes steps to prevent air from leaking around your windows and doors
- Ensure that you have sufficient insulation in the walls and attic of your house
- Clean and tune your furnace prior to every heating season
- Have your furnace checked every year
Why Expert HVAC Care?
Since 2005, Expert HVAC Care has been assisting homeowners with keeping their homes comfortable. All of our staff and HVAC specialists work hard at providing the highest quality levels of customer service. We completely understand the importance of you being able to fully trust our staff. That is why we make it a top priority to deliver the highest levels of customer service and care each time one of our technicians goes out to your home. Since we opened our doors, our business has been built based on our fair prices and quality workmanship. We strongly believe those are the major reasons why our business keeps growing. Whether you need a new installation, maintenance or repairs done, the employees at Expert HVAC Care have the proper expertise, experience and knowledge to get the job done right. Please contact one of our local Philadelphia HVAC service reps for a free, no obligation estimate at (215) 302-0220.
Full Service List
Areas We Serve
- Cobbs Creek
- Elkins Park
- Feasterville Trevose
- Huntingdon Valley
- North Wales