#1 HVAC Referral Service in Allentown. Call (610) 421-1170 for a free estimate!
Has your heating system ever failed during the holiday season? If so, you know how frustrating it can be. In addition to spending extra money on gifts, you are left with an expensive HVAC bill. There are three simple things you can do to help keep your heating and cooling system running efficiently and prevent your HVAC system from tearing up during the holiday season or anytime during the year in Allentown.
Frequent Air Filter Replacement
The most common reason for HVAC breakdowns is due to reduced air flow. This is caused by a build up of dust, pollen and other contaminants. Changing your heating and cooling system’s filters monthly is the best way to ensure your HVAC system is receiving proper airflow. HVAC air filters trap dust and debris so they cannot enter the internal components of your heating and cooling system. When these particles are allowed to enter an HVAC unit, your system must work harder to heat and cool your home. Avoid costly repairs by keeping your filters changed in your unit. Most people find that changing their heating and cooling filters when they pay their electricity bill is the easiest way to keep track of when the filter needs to be replaced.
Cleaning Your Vents
In addition to replacing your heating and cooling filters, you can reduce the amount of dust flying through your home by wiping down your vents monthly. When your system is functioning properly, it can lead to a number of benefits, including:
- A reduction in your energy costs. When your system is kept clean, it will run more efficiently.
- Improve your indoor air quality. Wiping vents down will reduce the amount of dust and allergen in your home.
- The lifespan of your electronic will be extended. Your home electronics have vents to help keep the internal components cool. When these vents become clogged with dust, the electronic device can overheat and decrease the lifespan of the device.
Finally, getting your Allentown home inspected by a professional twice per year can increase the life expectancy of your heating and cooling unit. HVAC repair specialists should inspect the system before you turn your air conditioner on in the spring and your heat on in the winter. At these appointments, they will ensure everything is working properly and efficiently. Additionally, if an issue is arising, they can diagnose and correct it before it becomes a large expense.
Now that you know the top three things to keep your heating and cooling system running properly, you will be able to avoid most heating and cooling emergencies in Allentown. Keep your unit clean by changing your filters and dusting your vents frequently and having your unit inspected twice a year.
Here at Expert HVAC Care, the heating and cooling experts on our staff will refer expert heating and cooling technicians that are fully trained to make sure your heating system is maintained properly. When your HVAC system is kept in top working condition by having annual heater maintenance performed, it can help you significantly reduce your monthly energy bills. We provide 24/7 emergency heater repair services to have reliable, affordable and honest Allentown repair service.
10 Reasons Why You Should Have Your Furnace Checked:
- Have carbon monoxide checks to improve family safety
- Peace of mind
- Conserve the energy supply of our nation
- Healthier indoor air
- Protect against increasing energy costs
- Improved cooling and heating capacity
- Less unexpected service calls
- Prolong the life of your equipment
- Maintain manufacturer warranty
- Save as much as 100% on your utility bills
Get Free Estimate
Local Contact Information
Tips For Saving Money On Your Heating
- Lower your heater’s thermostat whenever you are away from home
- Check and replace your furnace filters on a regular basis
- Takes steps to prevent air from leaking around your windows and doors
- Ensure that you have sufficient insulation in the walls and attic of your house
- Clean and tune your furnace prior to every heating season
- Have your furnace checked every year
Why Expert HVAC Care?
Since 2005, Expert HVAC Care has been assisting homeowners with keeping their homes comfortable. All of our staff and HVAC specialists work hard at providing the highest quality levels of customer service. We completely understand the importance of you being able to fully trust our staff. That is why we make it a top priority to deliver the highest levels of customer service and care each time one of our technicians goes out to your home. Since we opened our doors, our business has been built based on our fair prices and quality workmanship. We strongly believe those are the major reasons why our business keeps growing. Whether you need a new installation, maintenance or repairs done, the employees at Expert HVAC Care have the proper expertise, experience and knowledge to get the job done right. Please contact one of our local Allentown HVAC service reps for a free, no obligation estimate at (610) 421-1170.
Full Service List
Areas We Serve
- Center Valley
- East Texas
- Lehigh Valley
- Lyon Station
- New Tripoli
- Old Zionsville